Our Commitment to Privacy
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the NelDerm® website, or any other points of contact with our Company. On some website pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages include (but are not limited to):
- Your Name and Company Name
- Your Title
- Email address
- Phone number
- Website address
How We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself and your company when making an inquiry or requesting consultation only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive our newsletter as well as updates on our new products. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form.
Although information from those who contact us through our website is used to improve the design of it, it is done in a non-identified, purely statistical fashion. We do not share it with outside parties, in any form, at any time.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of your information, so any information you provide to us is done at your own risk.
Disclosure of Your Information
Our website is intended for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 17. If we obtain knowledge that we have personally identifiable information about a child under 17 in retrievable form in our files, we will delete that information from our existing files.
NelDerm Return Goods Policy
All returns must be authorized in advance by Nelson Innovations LLC (the “Company” or “NelDerm”)) in writing via email, within forty-five (45) days of the shipment date by Company. Authorization may be requested via telephone at 440-867-3214 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Upon approval, a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA #) will be issued. The RMA # must be clearly written on the outer carton of the goods to be returned and on any packing list. Goods returned without an RMA # will not be accepted.
Request for RMA # must include the following:
- Reason for return,
- Quantity, lot number or serial number and product number, and
- Distributor’s purchase order number and/or Company’s invoice number.
- Merchandise damaged at the time it was received, with such damage limited to being attributed to the manufacturing process,
- Merchandise shipped in error by Company, or
- Merchandise returned within forty-five (45) days of Company’s shipment date in saleable condition in unopened, original packaging.
Allowances for Acceptable Returns
- Full credit will be issued on merchandise authorized for returns on #1 and #2 above,
- There will be a restocking charge of 20% of merchandise invoice value for merchandise returned under #3 above,
- All merchandise must be sent freight pre-paid. If the return is for #1 and #2 above, credit will be issued for freight charges of the return shipment,
- Credits will be issued after receipt and inspection of returned merchandise.
- Merchandise and packaging damaged in transit,
- Merchandise held over forty-five (45) days from the Company’s shipment date,
- Merchandise not in unopened original packaging intact,
- Discontinued or redesigned merchandise,
- Merchandise in unsalable condition,
- Special order products and
- Products sold under “all sales final” terms unless damaged per Acceptable Returns #1 or #2.
Limitation of Liability
NelDerm’s total liability for damages shall in no way exceed the purchase price of the particular shipment for which such damages are claimed. In no circumstance shall NelDerm be liable for damages to any distributor or end-user customer for any loss of use, interruption of business or lost profits, or any other special, incidental, indirect, punitive, or other damages of any kind.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these policies, please call us at 440-867-3214 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.